Call me! 321 636 4206. Really its that easy!!!
Text “dare” to cross
We have a program for you. Our foundations, as we like to call it, has all the elements of a crossfit workout with an intensity that is relative to your ability. It is designed for you to safely learn all essential movements to incorporate into daily life. (i.e. loading the water cooler, hucking up your kids, or just getting up without pushing out of the chair with your arms)
Our foundations class serves as an on-ramp for our open session”fire breather” workouts, or a standalone 3 time a week fitness program. Regardless of your current fitness level, foundations will cater to your individual needs. Loose fat, gain strength, tone existing muscle. This is where to start what you’ve been wanting to accomplish. We will be there with you every step of the way. You will not be set loose on a confusing sea of machines or have to repeat mind-numbing routines. These are coached classes designed to your specific goals.
The purpose of the program is to develop consistent technique in the 10 general physical skills listed below. This is how you learn to get up without making noise.
A key difference between our foundations and general boot camps is that we will purposefully take more time to review exercises, Critical focus on safe movement over going faster or heavier. Detail good training habits, limit intensity, and discussions about nutrition pitfalls are the normal topics. Workouts will focus on improving your movement and skills before you attempt to move faster. Slow = smooth, smooth = fast.
We would like to emphasize that this program is for EVERYONE! CrossFit is infinitely scalable and anyone can do any workout. We are here to give you an amazing workout and push your own personal performance level, not to hold you to someone else’s standard. This is your chance to start!!
PLEASE email or call today to set up your FREE Session!
You Can Do This!
Phone 321 636 4206
1. Cardiovascular/Respiratory Endurance- The ability of the body systems to gather, process, and transport oxygen.
2. Stamina- The ability of the body to process, store, deliver, and utilize energy.
3. Strength- The ability of a muscular unit, or combo of muscular units to apply force.
4. Flexibility- The ability of maximizing range of motion at a given joint.
5. Power- The ability of a muscular unit, or combo of muscular units to apply maximum force in minimum time.
6. Speed- The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
7. Coordination- The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
8. Agility- The ability to minimize transition time between one movement pattern to another.
9. Accuracy- The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
10. Balance- The ability to control the placement of the bodies’ center of gravity in relation to its’ support base.
Special thanks to Mr. Jim Cawley of Dynamax Medicine Balls for this information.