26.2 CrossFit – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
* 2000 meters for time split between two partners.
* 10 rounds each on the rower, looking to land exactly on 100 meter intervals until the screen says 2000 meters.
* There will be a penalty for the partner who gets off the rower for every meter they are under or over the 100 meter interval.
* If they land at 97 or 103, penalty is 3 burpees.
* Partner getting on the rower must wait until their partner completing the penalty is finished before they begin rowing.
* Line people up from tallest to shortest and partner up athletes on the end first, working your way in.
* This ensures that the bigger and stronger athletes do not finish far ahead of the others.
* Also a great opportunity to chat with the athletes off the rower about structure of their Goat Movements.
## 30 Seconds
Active Spidermans (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2P3YXRyAaE)
Active Samson (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xww4cj9dGSo)
Push-up to Down Dog (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPhA5b-P34Y)
Goat DAy (AMRAP – Reps)
On the Minute x 20
Odd Minutes: Movement 1
Even Minutes: Movement 2
Pick 2 movements that you need to work ou
On the Minute x 20:
Odd Minutes: 30 Seconds Double Under Practice
Even Minutes: 3-6 Handstand Push-ups